Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

My Open Letter to BritMums

Dear BritMums,
                        You have taken well over half a year to approve my application to join your elite site. I cannot care less about the fact that I may not be able to contribute to your possibly amazing array of British Mum's virtual diaries. All I wanted was to be able to log in on to your site and read some of these articles. You should not tease non-members with hyperlinks and then deny them the right to read it because their application have been pending since before the first coming of this Christ person. There is a chance that you may be under-staffed. There may also be a chance that you are a network controlled by the clique-y mothers not unlike those I can find at the playground, gabbing about the useless men in their life and marvelling at the literary wonder that is Fifty Shades of Shite.

Either way, I do not care any more. You have hurt my feelings and made me feel like my virtual blog is not up to par.

Whatevs.

                                                                                                                                           Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                    Me

Don't judge my letter-writing skills. The last time I was made to write a formal letter, it was when I was sitting for my GCSEs.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment